With more than 25 years of experience the EuroEyes Clinical Group is an association of licensed eye clinics specialized in the correction of refractive disorders (nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia). With Laser Eye Centers all across Germany, in Denmark (Copenhagen, Aalborg, Aarhus, Esbjerg, Herning), and in China (Guangzhou, Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen), EuroEyes is among the largest independent clinical groups for laser eye surgery in Germany.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our Chinese market as well as liaise between marketing teams in China and Germany. This position is full time and is based in Hamburg.
Marketing Manager China (m/w)
- Developing strategies and tactics to further promote EuroEyes and drive qualified traffic to our clinics
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Developing a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels, build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Advancing online marketing strategies and tactics, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, social media
- Liaising between the marketing team in China and in Germany, making sure smooth communication, cooperation, and exchange
- Overseeing daily marketing operation, including content creation and content curation – ensuring the posting of valuable and engaging content for our website/blogs/WeChat/etc. that attracts and converts our target groups as well as increase our publicity
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing search engine campaigns and deploying social media campaigns
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a team player
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Native Chinese speaker, excellent English (both spoken and written), fluent German is a plus
- Computer and internet savvy
We provide innovative, creative and pleasant working environment. Plenty opportunities for new ideas. Dynamic and open team.
If you are interested in the position, please send your resume with your photo in English and Chinese to Ms. Cecilia Chen at email@example.com, with “Application for Marketing Manager China” as the Email Title.
Euro Eyes Deutschland GmbH